The Yamaha supported Watagan Trail Bike Rally is now in its 16th year and this year’s date has been confirmed for the weekend of 17th and 18th August 2019, and once again one lucky Watagans participant will come away with a brand new Yamaha Wr450F including $2500 of genuine Yamaha accessories just by entering the ride.
The Watagan Trail Bike Rally is Australia’s premier two-day rally and rated as a ‘must do’ ride. The popular event is scheduled to take place on 17th and 18th August 2019 in the picturesque NSW Watagan State Forest between Sydney and Newcastle.
Yamaha Australia and Powersport Central are giving away a 2019 Wr450F with $2500 of genuine Yamaha accessories to one lucky Watagan rally entrant, plus there will be a huge number of prizes and other giveaways on the weekend. With camping, Sunday breakfast, lunch supplied to all Pre Paid entrants, the Watagans Trail Bike Rally offers great value at just $180.00 for the weekend EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT till 2/8/2019, then $195.00 entry on line or on the day
Yamaha Watagan Trail Bike Rally features:
• Loads of prizes and giveaways including one 2019 Yamaha Wr450F including $2500 of genuine Yamaha accessories
• Two-day event
• Only 45 minutes from Sydney, 30 minutes from Newcastle
Free event T-shirt FOR FIRST 200 PRE PAID ENTRANTS
• Free camping on site
• Free trade displays
• Free breakfast and lunch on Sunday (Prepaid entrants only)
• Early bird discount $180 until 2/08/19 or $195 after or on the day
WATAGAN TRAILBIKE RALLY EVENT INFORMATION
You must bring your licence, bike registration and pay pal receipt or proof of entry to complete entry to event
Scrutineering open from 3pm to 5pm. Please present your bike, licence and rego to scrutineering, Once your bike has been checked attend administration to collect entry pass.
8.30AM Canteen open for breakfast, DON’T FORGET TO BOOK A TEST RIDE ON THE ALL NEW YAMAHA 2019 RANGE OF BIKES (at the Yamaha display)
Scrutineering open please present your bike, licence and rego to scrutineering, Once your bike has been checked attend administration to collect entry pass.
Riders Briefing at main stage (there will be a riders briefing every 45 min)
9.00 AM COURSE OPEN (Note: under discretion from officials)
2.30PM Last bikes on course for the day
7.30AM Canteen open for breakfast (prepaid entrants present your entry pass for your free breakfast)
8.00AM Scrutineering open please present your bike, licence and rego to scrutineering, Once your bike has been checked attend administration to collect entry pass.
COURSE OPEN (Note: under discretion from officials)
11.00AM Last bikes on course before lunch brake and prize draws
12.00PM Lunch at canteen available (prepaid entrants present your entry pass for your free lunch)
1.00PM PRIZE DRAW STARTS REMEMBER YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE PRIZE DRAW TO WIN THE BRAND NEW YAMAHA Wr450F all prizes that are not claimed immediately will be redrawn
NOTE: Only entrants of the event, registered sweep riders and registered volunteers are eligible to claim a prize at the event (under organisers discretion)
1.30PM Course re-opnes
2.30PM Last bikes on course Course closed.
NOTE: The rally course has Hard, Easy and Expert sections . The Sections are signposted and arrowed, Please ride at your own pace and select sections that suit your riding ability.you can ride the course as many times as you feel fit.
DIRECTIONS TO EVENT
Mandalong Rd Morissset NSW 2264
- Exit M1 freeway at morisset either south bound or north bound onto Mandalong Road.
- At the 2nd roundabout at morisset golf course take freemans drive to Cooranbong and drive for about 5 minutes.
- Turn left onto Martinsville road (you will see cooranbong fire station) Towards Martinsville (look for yamaha arrows along road)
- Turn left onto Watagan Road at Martinsville entering Watagan State Forest
- Follow tar road onto dirt road for about 8 minutes via left at intersection and follow for about another 8 minutes to rally site.
- camping grounds are a couple of hundred meters past the main rally site on the right
- NOTE you can not camp at the pines picnic site.