Postponed until further notice due to Caronavirus

Due to the constantly evolving situation with COVID-19,and also the restrictions on larger events the decision has been made to Postpone the 2020 Watagan Trailbike Rally – originally scheduled for Weekend 16th 17th may 2020 – we are looking to secure later date at the moment but will keep you all updated .

While extremely disappointed with the decision, the organizers feel this course of action is in the best interest of our community, staff, and attendees to assist with protecting their health and safety. Thank you from the crew at